Getting started with UPPMAX
In order to use UPPMAX resources, you need an UPPMAX user account and a project. Your user account is a personal log-in to our systems. Computer resources like CPU-hours and disk storage are allocated to projects.
If the results you get from using the resources at UPPMAX end up in a paper or are presented at a workshop or conference, we kindly ask you to acknowledge UPPMAX and SNIC.
Creating a user account
- Create a SUPR account and log in
- Apply for membership in a project with resources at UPPMAX
- The PI accepts the application
- The user applies for an UPPMAX account
All projects applications are submitted through SUPR. Project types have varying requirements and offer different resources. UPPMAX offers projects in:
- SNAC Small, Medium, and Large
- UPPNEX (Compute and storage)
- Course projects